Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this program:
Online MA in Communication & Leadership Studies
Make your message matter with Gonzaga’s online Communication and Leadership Studies master’s degree. This program combines in-depth studies in communication theory and practice with the fundamentals of effective leadership. This award winning, customizable program also offers two emphasis options:
- International Media Emphasis
Learn how to communicate effectively across cultural boundaries and build your multimedia skills. Classes are held in Cagli, Italy or online.
- College Teaching Emphasis
Gain skills for teaching at the college level and even complete a internship at a college near you. You’ll develop a portfolio and communication philosophy and create strategies and resources to teaching lower division college courses.
You’ll graduate prepared to inspire and guide others as you work to create and deliver powerful communications strategies in today’s complex and competitive environment.
Why Choose Gonzaga University?
- Take part in a program that has been recognized for excellence by the National Communication Association with a prestigious Innovative Program Award
- Every class is designed by Gonzaga faculty and instructions with doctoral degrees
- Gain frequent access to professors through online discussion boards and office hours
- Receive the same Gonzaga University degree online as you would on-campus
- Network with other students in our open Student Lounge forum
- Attend an accredited University that is nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes and the Princeton Review